Work with a business lawyer to help you incorporate your business as an S Corp or C Corp. For a fixed fee, you can save time and help ensure you meet all the legal requirements. The business lawyer create and file the documents needed to start your corporation, including government forms, articles of incorporation, company bylaws, and IRS tax forms. The fee includes the filing fee!

This is right for you if you want start-to-finish guidance incorporating your business. You need a more formal business structure than an LLC because you plan to raise money from outside investors.

FB Twitter